Savings products to grow your business.
Business Statement Savings
Statement Savings accounts permit the customer to record transactions in a savings
register, which is provided by the bank.
- An initial deposit of $50 is required to open the account;
- Statements are mailed quarterly or portfolio statements are mailed monthly;
- Interest is accrued daily;
- A $9 per quarter or $3 per month fee is assessed if the daily balance falls below
- Limited transactions to six pre-authorized per month.
Business Prime Rate Money Market Account
For businesses, the WesBanco Prime Rate Money Market Account permits limited check
writing and is interest bearing at a market index.
- An initial deposit of $10,000 is required to open an account;
- The interest rate paid is based on balance:
$0 - $9,999.99
$25,000.00 - $49,999.99
$50,0000.00 - $99,999.99
$100,000.00 or more
- The interest rate for balances of $100,000 and over will change whenever the WesBanco
- Rate changes, the interest rate for balances below $100,000 are variable rates;
- Six pre-authorized transfers or withdrawals per month are permitted. If the transaction limit is exceeded, there
is a $15 per excess item fee assessed to the account. Subsequent violations may
result in changing the account to a non-interest bearing checking account or an
interest bearing checking account, if account holder is eligible to hold an interest
bearing checking account;
- Statements are mailed on a monthly basis;
- Interest is paid monthly and will appear on monthly statement;
- Available to all business entities including LLC's and sole proprietors;
- Monthly Maintenance Fee of $10 if the daily balance falls below $10,000;
Explore your own financial information in greater detail by using these powerful
tools for forecasting and assessing your financial choices.