Portfolio management – a smarter way to look at investing.
Asset Allocation is a fundamental concept in personal financial planning and investment
management. It is the process of diversifying your investments among different types
of assets. Academic studies indicate that over 90% of investment return is determined
by the answers to two basic questions:
- What asset classes should I include in the asset mix and what asset classes should
- What percentage of my portfolio should be invested in each asset class?
The real opportunity to achieve superior investment results lies not in scrambling
to out-perform the market, but in establishing appropriate long-term strategies
that will allow you to achieve your objectives with the least amount of risk.
Assisting individual investors in determining the most efficient portfolio relative
to risk, return and tax efficiency is the basis of the investment planning process
employed by WesBanco Securities.
Long-term Portfolio Management also encompasses analysis of portfolios at a micro-level:
- Should my qualified accounts (IRAs, profit-sharing plan, etc.) be invested differently
from my non-qualified accounts (taxable accounts)?
- How does one achieve an efficient portfolio while owning a concentrated equity
- How should my growth assets be titled so as to minimize estate taxes?
WesBanco Securities brings an array of resources to the task of Portfolio Management.
We focus on understanding individual circumstances and goals and creating investment
portfolios to meet each client's unique needs.
Securities offered through WesBanco Securities, Inc. a U.S. broker/dealer and a
Not a deposit Not FDIC insured
Not insured by any federal government agency
Not guaranteed by the bank May go down in value
Explore your own financial information in greater detail by using these powerful
tools for forecasting and assessing your financial choices.